Sunday, December 1, 2013

Almost time for a New Year

My journey has been in the works for the last 5 years. My name is Ashley. I'm the single mother of a wonderful little boy Trevor. I work full time and am going back to school, taking night classes to work toward new life goals. In May of this year I became a homeowner for the first time in Fort Myers, FL, where I have lived and worked since 2010.

My goals for this year are to enjoy life more, improve my home, and find happiness in what I have. I hope I can share my daily successes, triumphs, and defeats. I pride myself on being frugal and creative to live an almost debt free lifestyle - my home is my only debt. I believe that positive, goal oriented thinking is the first step toward happiness, the next step is making a plan, then starting it.

Goals for this year:
1. Finish three more classes.
2. Teach my son how to read & write.
3. Re-roof the house.
4. Finish landscaping the front yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment